For Patients & GPs

Please note that the Urological Society of Australia and New Zealand is an administrative body for urological surgeons. The Society's staff are not medically trained and cannot provide medical advice or referrals.

For medical advice, you should consult your general practitioner (GP) in the first instance.

All Society members are qualified urological surgeons (urologists).If you are referred to a urologist and would like to confirm their membership of the Urological Society of Australia and New Zealand, please email: or call: +61 2 9362 8644.

To find a list of urologists in your area and their specialtie/s, visit the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons (RACS) website -  click the button below

View Cart

Forgotten password? 

Preloaded image