Movember Funding Opportunity - Request for Proposals
Prostate Cancer Health Equity Initiative
USANZ Members may be interested in a funding opportunity that is currently being advertised by Movember.
Movember is seeking proposals for its Prostate Cancer Health Equity Initiative. This initiative aims to fund projects that build or strengthen the evidence base of promising approaches that contribute to health equity, promoting the inclusion and improved outcomes of marginalised and traditionally underrepresented populations of men at risk of, or diagnosed and living with, prostate cancer.
The purpose of this initiative is to reduce disparities in prostate cancer outcomes through:
- Generating new knowledge, or
- Strengthening evidence by accelerating adoption and implementation of that knowledge into practice.
- Expression of Interest (EOI) Deadline: 5pm (EST) on 16 November 2023
- Notification of Outcome of EOI Assessment: Week commencing 18 December 2023
- Full Program Proposal (FP) Deadline: 5pm (EST) on 23 February 2023
- Notification of Outcome of FP Assessment: End of April 2024
- Earliest Project Start Date: 1 June 2024
For more information on the initative and application process, please visit Movember Funding Opportunities. This website also contains the Request for Proposal document and Frequently Asked Questions.
All enquiries regarding this Request for Proposals should be directed to PCA Health Equity Grants via email.