Notice of 2021 USANZ and ANZAUS Annual General Meetings
Download the formal Notice of 2021 USANZ and ANZAUS Annual General Meetings.
The 74th Annual General Meeting of the Urological Society of Australia and New Zealand (USANZ) will be held at 3.00 pm AEST, Saturday 24 April 2021 as a Virtual Meeting.
The Annual General Meeting of the Australian and New Zealand Association of Urological Surgeons (ANZAUS) will be held at 3.45 pm AEST, immediately following the USANZ AGM, on Saturday 24 April 2021.
- Virtual Annual General Meetings
- Eligibility to Vote
- Annual Reports & Meeting Papers
- Questions for the Directors
- Proxy Votes
- Instructions on How to Participate in the 2021 AGMs
Following on from the recent changes to the Corporations Act 2001 to enable companies and boards to meet their legal obligations and convene annual general meetings entirely online, the 2021 USANZ and ANZAUS AGMs will be held virtually. One virtual meeting environment has been established to run the 2020 USANZ AGM, immediately followed by the 2020 ANZAUS AGM.
Online participants will be able to view the meeting proceedings, ask questions of the presenters and vote, if eligible, on the resolutions.
- All Full Members and Fellows of the USANZ are eligible to vote at the USANZ’s Annual General Meeting.
- All ANZAUS Members who reside permanently in Australia are eligible to vote at the ANZAUS Annual General Meeting.
In line with USANZ's commitment to environmental sustainability and for reasons of economy, hard copy reports have not been produced.
- Access the 2021 USANZ AGM Papers: 2020 USANZ Annual Report which includes the USANZ AGM Agenda, minutes of the 2020 USANZ AGM, the mark-up of the proposed Constitutional changes and the Explanatory Notes.
- Access the 2021 ANZAUS AGM Papers: Including the 2020 ANZAUS Financial Report, the ANZAUS AGM Agenda and minutes of the 2020 ANZAUS AGM.
To aid the efficiency of the AGMs, members are requested to submit any questions for the Directors or comments in advance of the meeting.
To send your question or comment to USANZ or ANZAUS please email the USANZ Secretary by Wednesday 5.00 pm AEST 21 April 2021.
If you are not able to attend the meeting and would like to convey your apologies, please email the USANZ Secretary.
If you cannot attend the meeting and would like to appoint a proxy, please complete the relevant form available in the Notice of 2021 USANZ and ANZAUS Annual General Meetings.
Return your completed Proxy Form via email to the USANZ Secretary by Wednesday 5.00 pm AEST 21 April 2021.
If you appoint a proxy and later decide to attend the meeting online, the proxy appointment will still be considered valid unless you change it during the meeting before the resolution closes.
Download the PDF: Instructions on How to Participate in the Virtual AGMs.