Applying for Membership
All applications for membership must be submitted in writing and accompanied by the documentation set out in the application form.
The definitions for each Membership Class are set out in the USANZ Constitution.
To apply for membership of the Society:
- in the category of Full Member, Associate Member or an Associate Urological Member
- Download the Membership Application Form.
- Applications must be endorsed by 2 existing Full Members or Fellows of the Society.
- Return the completed form, via email to the USANZ Secretary OR by post to the USANZ Office.
- in the category of Corresponding Member
- Dowload the Membership Application Form - Corresponding Membership
- Applications must be either:
- be endorsed by 2 existing Full Members or Fellows of the Society: or;
- include a letter from an internationalurological association confirming your membership status and category.
- as aTrainee Member please email the USANZ Education & Training Manager.
All Membership applications received are considered by the USANZ Board of Directors at their next meeting. To ensure an application is included in the documentation for the Board, they must be submitted at least 2 weeks in advance of the Board meeting. View the meeting dates for the USANZ Board of Directors.
All Membership applications approved by the USANZ Board will receive confirmation in writing and an invoice for their Membership Subscription Fee.
Please contact the email@example.com if you require assistance.